The benefits of a sustainable, energy-efficient home:
Aside from the biggest and most important benefit of being kinder to the planet, a more sustainable home can help save on living costs.
WElink Homes recognise that the cost of energy has risen significantly for homeowners, and we are dedicated to providing homes that provide consumers with a solution that not only reduces energy use but gives homeowners more control to better manage their energy costs. Our homes have been designed with the latest cutting-edge technology as standard, including:
– PV Solar renewable energy integrated into roofs
– Highly insulated wall panels
– Energy-efficient ‘warm roof’ design
– High performance double glazed windows
– High air tightness
– Proprietary insulated ground floor system
– Energy-efficient lighting and smart controls
– Mechanical ventilation and waste water heat recovery systems
By implementing these as standard, and incorporating high levels of insulation throughout our homes, it significantly reduces energy demand. Our target is to cut carbon emissions from the operation of our homes and reduce energy demand by up to 70% compared to equivalent new build homes at building regulation compliance.
Pershore – 01242 548 000
Witchford – 01223 347 000